The Nitty Gritty.
Rental Terms and Conditions: Renting any vehicle entails pages of disclaimers, contracts, insurance checks, and legalese. Renting from Camp Junkie is, unfortunately, no different. Alas, we have attempted to simplify the most important parts of our policies into easily digestible language so there is no confusion or surprises.
Last Updated: April 1, 2021
If we update or make changes to these policies, we’ll notify you via email and provide you quick access to the changes through the website.
These conditions outline your responsibilities relating to your rental, and limits and waives your rights in some circumstances. It is important for your own protection that you read and understand these conditions.
These conditions form a part of the rental agreement (the “Rental Agreement”) between Camp Junkie and yourself (the “Guest”) relating to the vehicle that you selected for rental (the “Vehicle”). Additional conditions of the Rental Agreement include those that you agreed to on the booking engine of the Camp Junkie website.
1. Compliance with Laws. While the Vehicle is in the Guest’s possession, or is rented to the Guest under this agreement, the Guest shall comply with all the laws and regulations that govern (a) the driving, parking, storage and transportation of the Vehicle, or (b) the movement of the Vehicle, or any person or thing that is being transported in the Vehicle across any national, provincial, state or jurisdictional border. The Guest must be 25 years old or older at the time of Rental.
2. Insurance. Camp Junkie utilizes Wheelbase as the platform that works with third-party insurance companies to provide coverage for our vehicles while the Guest has rented them. The Guest is to select their preferred method of coverage; Basic, Essential, or Peace of Mind. Any damage to the vehicle will be paid for by the guest via the deductible that is offered through the plan that they have selected. Camp Junkie will initiate a claim upon return of the vehicle that has been damaged.
NOTE: THE GUEST AGREES TO ASSUME PERSONAL LIABILITY FOR INJURY TO PERSONS AND DAMAGE TO PROPERTY WHERE THE VEHICLE IS DRIVEN IN AN UNAUTHORIZED AREA.WITHOUT CAMP JUNKIE’S PRIOR WRITTEN APPROVAL, OR IN A PROHIBITED TRAVEL AREA (SEE CLAUSE 12) OR IS USED IN A MANNER NOT PERMITTED BY CLAUSE 10. THE GUEST MAY BE COMMITTING A CRIMINAL OFFENCE BY DRIVING WITHOUT INSURANCE.
3. Guest’s and Others’ Property. The Guest acknowledges that the Vehicle does not constitute a secure place and is not equipped for the transport or storage of valuable items. Camp Junkie recommends that the Guest should have, and maintain in force for so long as the Vehicle is in the Guest’s possession, the Guest’s own insurance against loss of or damage to any property of the Guest (or of any person whose property is in or on the Vehicle with the Guest’s express or implied consent) that is in or on the Vehicle, and to rely on such insurance, and not on any rights against Camp Junkie in order to obtain compensation for any loss of or damage to any such property. Camp Junkie shall not be liable for loss or damage to any property of the guest (or of any other person whose property is in or on the Vehicle with the Guest’s express or implied consent) that is in or on the Vehicle either before or after its return to Camp Junkie, whether or not such loss or damage arises from, or is contributed to by, the negligence of Camp Junkie or its agents, servants, or employees. The Guest shall assume all risk of such loss or damage, waives all claims therefore against Camp Junkie and shall defend, indemnify and hold Camp Junkie harmless from all claims arising out of such loss or damage.
4. Safeguard Vehicle. The Guest will take all reasonable measures to safeguard the Vehicle against theft and damage. The Guest shall read and observe all operating instructions and precautions that are posted in or on the Vehicle or supplied to the Guest by Camp Junkie. The Guest acknowledges that there is a $1500 security deposit (the “Security Deposit”) required at the time of pick-up. This is refundable less any of the following:
• Damage (exterior and/or interior of the vehicle; mechanical or engine damage caused by the renter; broken or lost equipment/gear)
• Insurance Deductible payable in the event of an occurrence
• Windshield ($750); This includes any "unrepairable" chips or damage while in the possession of the renter. NOTE: Repairs are not covered by ICBC insurance due to age/availability of new glass.
• Unreasonable Use
• Excessive Cleaning required including from pet or smoke odours. ($250)
• Lost or Broken Camping Equipment/Gear
• Refuelling (Cost of fuel plus $25 inconvenience fee)
• Extra Day(s) (Daily rate for your booking)
• Extra Mileage charges ($0.35 per km)
• Scratched van wrap ($550)
• Scuffed rims ($80 per tire)
• Late drop-off (Full day rental charged for dropping more than 3 hours past arranged time)
The Security Deposit will be returned less any charges if applicable, in the same format it was received. We try to make every effort to return the security deposit at time of vehicle return, however we reserve the right to return the security deposit up to 7 days after vehicle rental returned.
5. Vehicle Use. The Guest is responsible while the Vehicle is in the Guest’s possession for ensuring that the Vehicle is prudently operated and maintained and without limiting the generality of the foregoing, for ensuring that oil, fluid and coolant levels in the Vehicle’s engine, braking, steering and other mechanical and hydraulic systems are maintained at recommended levels. The Guest is responsible for following prudent operating procedures appropriate to weather conditions (i.e. freezing water lines in sub-zero temperatures and overheating mechanical components in cases of extreme heat). The Guest shall be responsible for the cost of all related mechanical and Vehicle repairs resulting from the Guest’s failure to fulfill these responsibilities.
Camp Junkie has a very strict no 'hard core' off-road use - please see the section below on Prohibited Travel Areas.You are allowed, and encouraged, to explore the plethora of forest service roads and similar unimproved roads, but please do not aggressively pursue off-road adventures, heavily washboarded roads, or overgrown trails that may leave you stranded and with a large repair bill. Keep in mind that these are not 4-wheel drive vehicles and it is very easy to get stuck on muddy shoulders, soft grasses and loose gravel. Depending on the insurance selected, your van may travel with 24-hour roadside assistance, but it is your financial responsibility if you do get stuck off-roading. If roadside assistance is required and it is found to be required as a result of the renter, all financial costs associated will be the Guest’s responsibility.
Be very careful when executing tight turn arounds on less improved roads. These vans can easily get stuck. Getting stuck not due to mechanical issues will be your responsibility to address.
We strive to offer you an orientation to your van at checkout, and you'll have the opportunity to ask questions and learn the basics about driving your vehicle. A check sheet is also reviewed with the renter for all gear on board and any pre-existing dents to the vehicle are noted. It is the renter’s responsibility to check all fluid levels and monitor gauges during the rental period. If it is found that the vehicle was not monitored or fluid levels kept topped up, all costs associated with any potential damage will be the renter’s responsibility.
These vans are wonderful vehicles to drive, but they do require a higher degree of attentiveness. We'll ask you to keep your eye on a few gauges, and remind you that this is about the journey as much as the destination. These vans will go slow over mountain passes and steep grades - even with our fresh engines, expect a maximum speed of 100kmph and to drop down to 60-70kmph over a pass or at elevation. Driving on the Coquihalla Highway is off-limits as the vans will overheat. We ask that you avoid steep hills and inclines where the engine will be forced to over-perform causing mechanical issues.
5.1 Roadside Assistance. In the event of a breakdown, Guest agrees to contact Camp Junkie as soon as possible. Note that the roadside assistance is limited to accessible roads and areas. If you choose to explore more remote areas, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for costs associated with assistance. If your vehicle breaks down with a simple repair, we try to have it repaired as quickly as possible to get you back on the road. Call us first. If the issue is not deemed to be a simple repair, Camp Junkie will attempt to provide a back-up vehicle. If a back-up vehicle is not available and your vehicle is not repairable in a reasonable window of time (generally speaking, 24 hours), Camp Junkie will refund the remaining days of your rental fees. Camp Junkie will not be responsible for additional costs associated to adjusting your plans in the event your vehicle is not repairable for the remainder of your rental.
If you are outside of the prescribed area, or are deemed to be on a non-approved road, all costs associated with towing, repair shall be borne by the renter. Camp junkie is the sole determinant of non-approved roads or other unapproved use of the vehicle. Shoulders and unapproved campsites are generally non-approved and “use at your own risk”. Our vans come with additional camping equipment – both fixed within the vehicle and supplied as part of our service. In the event one of these systems fails, we reserve the right to not repair during your rental or offer a replacement van.
6. Repairs. The Guest may not proceed with repairs to the Vehicle unless authorized by Camp Junkie, and shall not, in any event, allow any lien to be placed upon it without Camp Junkie’s consent, and the Guest will pay any and all unauthorized charges in connection with any repairs.
7. Substitutions. The Vehicle may, at Camp Junkie’s sole discretion, be an equivalent or higher-rated Vehicle than the Vehicle for which a reservation is made by the Guest. Where there is a substitution or upgrading as referred to in the previous sentence, there will be no extra charge to the Guest. Camp Junkie does not guarantee the availability of a particular type of Vehicle that may be reserved by the Guest, and does not have liability to the Guest (except as specifically stated in this clause) arising from Camp Junkie substituting a Vehicle of a different category in place of a Vehicle that the Guest reserves.
8. Incidents: Damage, Accidents, Theft and Vandalism. The Guest shall immediately report any incident, theft or vandalism involving the Vehicle or its passengers to Camp Junkie and to the Police in the jurisdiction where the incident takes place and deliver to Camp Junkie or its insurer every process, pleading, notice or paper of any kind received by the guest or any driver of the Vehicle or its passengers relating to any claim, suit or proceeding in connection with any incident or event involving the Vehicle. Neither the Guest nor any driver of the Vehicle shall aid or abet the assertion of any claim, suit or proceeding and shall cooperate fully with Camp Junkie and its insurers investigating and defending the same.
FAILURE TO REPORT ANY INCIDENT WITHIN 24 HOURS WILL VOID ANY INSURANCE PROTECTION PROVIDED BY CAMP JUNKIE. GUESTS WHO HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN ANY INCIDENT AND DROP OFF THE VEHICLE WITH NO WRITTEN ACCIDENT REPORT AND POLICE FILE NUMBER WILL VOID THEIR INSURANCE COVERAGE AND WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE COST OF ALL REPAIRS OR REPLACEMENTS RESULTING FROM DAMAGES.
9. Use of Vehicle. To the extent permitted by law, any use of the Vehicle as prohibited below will (1) breach this agreement, (2) void any limitation of Guest’s responsibility for loss of or damage to the Vehicle, (3) make Guest fully responsible for actual damages, costs and attorney fees, loss of use, diminished value resulting from this breach, and (4) void any insurance protection provided under this agreement subject to applicable law.
The Guest shall not permit the Vehicle to be operated or driven (a) by any person who is not the holder of a current driver’s license that authorizes the holder to drive the Vehicle in the jurisdiction where the Vehicle is located; (b) for the transportation of person or property for hire, expressed or implied; (c) by any person who is under 25 years of age, or who has given Camp Junkie a false or fictitious name or age or address; (d) by a person other than the Guest or a person who is designated in this Agreement as an authorized driver; (e) in any competitive event; (f) to push or tow any Vehicle, nor attach any carrier or object to the Vehicle; (g) in a Prohibited Travel Area; (h) by any person while under the influence of intoxicants or drugs or for the illegal transportation of intoxicants or drugs or other prohibited or restricted substance; (i) for any illegal purpose or commission of a crime; (j) who loads Vehicle beyond its capacity; (k) who allows more passengers than the vehicle has seatbelts for or designed to carry; and (l) when use will cause damage to the Vehicle (i.e. warning light is on, flat tire, steam rising from engine, etc.). These restrictions are cumulative and each of them apply to every use, operation or driving of the Vehicle.
10. Smoking. Our Vehicles are smoke free. Detection of any smoke related odours or damage will result in additional charges. Do not smoke in the vehicle and avoid camp fire smell by keeping all doors and windows closed when near campfires.
11. Pets. As much as we love pets, we don't allow pets in our rentals. Failure to comply will result in a $150 additional cleaning bill upon completion of the rental agreement.
12. Unauthorized Areas and Prohibited Travel Areas. Unless Camp Junkie has given prior approval in writing, the Guest will be responsible for all damages including any towing fees incurred by Camp Junkie if the Vehicle is operated on an unpaved road, non-public road, not a primary highway, or any area that Camp Junkie, acting reasonably, deems to be an unauthorized area (either, an “Unauthorized Area” or a “Prohibited Travel Area”). DRIVING IN PROHIBITED TRAVEL AREAS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AT ALL TIMES. The Guest shall pay such additional charges as may be levied by Camp Junkie in cases where the Vehicle is driven in a Prohibited Travel Area or Unauthorized Area, and these charges may vary depending on whether Camp Junkie’s consent to drive in an Unauthorized Area is obtained. Whether or not Camp junkie’s consent is obtained, the Guest shall also pay the cost of replacing parts (including, without limitation, tires) and repairing damage attributable to driving on unpaved or non-public roads, or to exposure of the Vehicle in freezing or excessive heat.
13. Payment of Charges and Bookings Generally. Rates are subject to change without notice and a tax rate of 5% GST, 7% PST, and $1.50/day (BC Rental Vehicle Tax) will apply in addition to the rental fees. Rates are quoted in Canadian Dollars.
Guest will pay a 50% deposit made by Visa, MasterCard, or Amex is required at the time you make your reservation. Your booking is confirmed once this is received. Please refer to the Cancellation Policy if you need to cancel within the allotted time period. All camper rentals require 30 days cancellation notice for full refund. 14 days prior to departure is a 50% refund. Anything less than 14 days prior, no refund. Bookings are 3-nights minimum. A security deposit of $1500 CDN is done at pick-up. Security deposit is refunded within 5-10 days post drop-off if there are no additional charges. Balance of rental is processed at pick-up. Any additional charges are processed within 10 days post drop-off of the Vehicle.
We detail each van in between rentals, but an excessively dirty van will incur an additional $200 cleaning fee. This will include any pet or smoking odours. All vehicles are to be drop-off with a full tank of fuel. Any vehicle not dropped off refuelled will be charged for the fuel accordingly and a $25 inconvenience fee.
On the return date, we charge a full day’s rental rate if vehicle is returned past 2pm. You can however purchase a late return package allowing for a return of 3 additional hours. This must be selected at time of booking.
Guests who have not paid in full at the time of pick-up, will not be allowed to start their trip.
The Guest shall pay to Camp Junkie on demand, all time and distance, service, minimum and other charges, at the rates shown or computed as provided in the Rental Agreement confirmed between the Guest and Camp Junkie at the time of booking. If the Guest has directed charges be billed to another person and such person fails to make payment when due, the guest shall pay such charges. Camp Junkie may retain the deposit as provided in this agreement to cover any amount due or may become due hereunder. The Guest and any person to whom, with Camp Junkie’s consent, the guest expressly directs the charges incurred under this Rental Agreement to be billed are jointly and severally responsible (solidarity in Quebec) for payment of all such charges. The Guest represents that the Guest is authorized to direct such charges to be billed to that person. Charges not paid on time, as required by this Agreement, will be subject to a late payment fee, as defined in clause 20. Unless Camp Junkie agrees to accept payment by use of a credit card, payment for all charges under this agreement are due in cash at the completion of the rental. Charges not known to Camp Junkie at that time are payable by the Guest to whom they are to be billed immediately upon receipt of an invoice for such charges and the Guest hereby agrees that his credit card can and will be charged. The payment of charges by use of an acceptable credit card is governed by the terms of the agreement covering the use of such card.
IF YOU USE A CREDIT CARD TO PAY FOR CHARGES, YOU AUTHORIZE CAMP JUNKIE TO RESERVE CREDIT WITH THE CARD ISSUER IN AN EQUAL AMOUNT TO ALL ESTIMATED CHARGES AND TO PROCESS AN APPROPRIATE VOUCHER FOR THOSE CHARGES AT THE TIME OF RENTAL.
Camp Junkie may audit all charges. If any errors are found, the Guest will pay the corrected charges. If payment was by credit card, the Guest authorizes Camp Junkie to correct such charges with the card issuer. Camp Junkie will notify the Guest of any corrections.
14. Distance Charges. The distance calculated in kilometres, which the Vehicle has been driven while it is in the Guest’s possession, shall be determined by reference to the Vehicle’s odometer. If the speedometer or odometer is broken, or shows signs of having been tampered with, the Guest shall pay for repair or replacement of the speedometer or odometer together with a rental charge per kilometre based on an average daily charge per kilometre calculated by reference to Camp Junkie’s experience with similar rentals, or based on actual kilometres travelled as determined by the tracking device installed in each Vehicle.
15. Tickets/Fines. The Guest is liable for all parking and traffic violations, toll fees and fines, and authorizes Camp Junkie to pay parking tickets immediately, but email notification and allow three days for Guests to provide proof of payment photo produced tickets (eg: radar) and then charge the Guest’s credit card for all related costs including an administration fee as incurred by Camp Junkie to pay such charges on the Guest’s behalf without further notice. Without limitation under any other provision of the Rental Agreement, the Guest shall be solely liable for and shall indemnify and hold Camp Junkie harmless from all fines, penalties and forfeitures arising from a breach by the Guest of any statute, law, ordinance, rule, regulation, or insurance policy provision that is applicable to the Vehicle or to the Guest’s possession, use, driving, parking, storage, or transportation of the Vehicle.
16. Accessories and Extras. The Guest acknowledges receipt of accessories as indicated in their Rental Agreement and will pay the cost of replacing equipment lost or damaged upon return of the Vehicle to Camp Junkie.
17. Pick-up and Return of Vehicle. The Guest may pick up the vehicle 9am - Noon on the date of pick-up. The Guest must drop-off the vehicle no later than 2pm on the date of drop-off in the same condition as when received by the Guest, ordinary wear and tear excepted. Should the Vehicle be returned to a location other than specified on the Rental Agreement, the Guest agrees to pay the applicable one-way charge, or the cost of returning the Vehicle to the designated rental station, whichever is greater.
18. Return in Clean Condition. The Guest shall return the Vehicle in a clean condition or reimburse Camp Junkie for cleaning costs and a minimum charge of $150. Camp Junkie has sole discretion as to this being applied.
19. Drop-off Charges. Charges levied under this Agreement are not subject to reduction and the Guest is not entitled to a credit when the Vehicle is returned earlier than the drop off date specified on the rental agreement. There will also be no refund on any portion of unused, prepaid kilometres or for guest cell phone charges. If the vehicle is returned with more fuel than at pick up, the Guest will not be refunded for the cost of the additional fuel.
20. Late Return. In the event the Vehicle is returned 3 hours after the arranged time on the return date, the Guest will pay Camp Junkie for an extra day of rental.
21. Credit Card Authorization. The Guest authorizes Camp Junkie to hold a credit card authorization as security for payment of any amount payable by the Guest under this Agreement, and to complete the imprints by adding the totals of any charges or amounts payable to Camp Junkie by the guest and to process the completed imprints for payment by the Guest’s credit card company or bank.
22. Return on Demand. Camp Junkie may demand the return of the Vehicle at any time and, if in Camp Junkie’s judgment such demand may not be complied with, or if there is any delay in compliance, Camp Junkie may forthwith repossess the Vehicle by use of any lawful means, without prior written warning to the Guest or the Guest’s credit card company or bank.
Camp Junkie reserves the right to cancel a reservation at any time (including at pick-up) due to natural disasters, changes in business conditions, unforeseen natural occurrences, or other situations that would make renting a van unsafe. This includes but is not limited to a Guest showing up intoxicated or otherwise unable to safely operate the vehicle. In the event of a Camp Junkie initiated cancellation, a full refund will be issued.
23. Repossession. If this agreement contains any false statement provided by the Guest, or if the Guest omits to make known to Camp Junkie any information concerning the Guest or the Guest’s intentions regarding the Vehicle that the Guest may reasonably be taken to know is material to Camp Junkie when Camp Junkie is considering renting the Vehicle to the Guest, or if the Guest is in breach of any provision of this Agreement, Camp Junkie may forthwith repossess the Vehicle by use of any lawful means, without prior warning to the Guest and terminate this Agreement.
24. Lawsuits. The Guest shall permit Camp Junkie or its insurers and their counsel to have the sole and exclusive conduct in the name and on behalf of the Guest, and the cost of Camp Junkie or its insurers, of the defence of all lawsuits and proceedings that may be instituted against the Guest arising out of the Guest’s use, possession, driving, parking, storage or transportation of the Vehicle, and any counterclaim that may be made by the Guest in any such lawsuits and proceedings. The right of Camp Junkie and its insurers to conduct the said lawsuits and proceedings shall include the sole and exclusive right to settle or abandon any such lawsuits or proceedings, and enter into binding agreement, or give good discharges, on behalf of the Guest for the purpose of entering into any settlement of, or abandoning, any such lawsuits or proceedings. The Guest shall co-operate fully with Camp Junkie its insurers in taking all steps and in providing and obtaining all information and evidence that may be deemed necessary or desirable by Camp Junkie or its insurers for the purpose of the said lawsuits or proceedings and the conduct, settlement or abandonment thereof. The Guest hereby irrevocably appoints Camp Junkie, or its said insurers, to be the true and lawful attorneys of the Guest to execute all documents and do or omit to do all such acts and things as the said attorneys may consider to be necessary or desirable in the circumstances in order to give effect to the rights conferred by this clause on Camp Junkie and its said insurers, and the power of attorney hereby conferred is deemed to be coupled with an interest.
25. Indemnity. Camp Junkie is not responsible for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property from any equipment rented from Camp Junkie including, but not limited to, the vehicle rental. The Guest shall defend, indemnify and hold Camp Junkie harmless from and against any and all losses, liabilities, damages, injuries, claims, demands, cost and expenses, arising out of or connected with the possession or use of the Vehicle while the Vehicle is in the Guest’s possession, including but not limited to any and all claims or liabilities arising out of the abandonment, conversion, concealment or unauthorized sale of the Vehicle by the Guest or the Guest’s drivers, agents or employee, or confiscation or seizure of the Vehicle by reason of any illegal or improper use of the Vehicle.
26. No Agency. Neither the Guest nor any other driver of the Vehicle shall be, or represent him or herself to be, the agent, servant or employee of Camp Junkie for any reason or for any purpose.
27. Governing Law. This Agreement is governed by the law in force in the Province of British Columbia and the Guest and Camp Junkie irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of British Columbia.
28. Severability. If any provision (the “Invalid Provision”) of this Agreement is void or unenforceable under the law applicable in any jurisdiction, the Invalid Provision shall be deemed to be severable from the remaining provisions of this agreement, which shall constitute a valid and binding agreement in that jurisdiction after deletion of the Invalid Provision. The existence of an Invalid Provision under the laws applicable in a jurisdiction does not affect the validity and enforceability of all the provisions of this Agreement (including the Invalid Provision) in any other jurisdiction where the Invalid Provision is not void or unenforceable.
29. Multiple Units. Where the Vehicle comprises a truck and camper or other Vehicles that are designed so that they may be physically separated in normal use, the provisions of this Agreement apply to each Vehicle separately and to both Vehicles taken together as the circumstances may permit. Truck and camper rentals may not be separated during the rental period and the Guest is responsible to a penalty of $500 and all related costs due to damage if this occurs.
30. Devices. Devices rented from Camp Junkie are to be returned to the front counter upon drop off of the Vehicle. In the event a device or any accessory (e.g. USB cable, charging cable, etc.) is lost or damaged, full replacement cost will be charged. Camp Junkie endeavours to provide the most current maps available, however assumes no responsibility and will not compensate for any expenses or charges (e.g. extra fuel, extra kilometres, etc.) incurred resulting from the Guest’s use of out of date or incorrect maps.
31. Tracking Device. The Vehicle you are renting may be equipped with a tracking device that uses technology to enable Camp Junkie and our financial partners to better manage and protect the Vehicles. Please note that they are able to monitor the location, mileage and trip history of Vehicles. We respect your privacy and we will not share any of your personal information with anyone.
32. Child Seat Rentals. The guest acknowledges that a child safety car seat is designed for use in a motor vehicle, but not necessarily recreational motor vehicles, and its use will help reduce the risk of some types of injuries to the user in the event of a motor vehicle collision, incident or impact but recognizes that serious injury or death can result from both low and high-speed collisions, incidents, or impacts, even when a child safety seat is used. Guests that use these devices do so at their own risk.
33. Cancellations. Cancellations must be made via written request, including booking reference number, to: email@example.com. All camper rentals require 30 days cancellation notice for full refund. 14 days prior to departure is a 50% refund. Anything less than 14 days prior, there is no refund.
If you must cancel a reservation within 30 days, we can offer you a credit to be used within one year.
Camp Junkie reserves the right to cancel a reservation at any time (including at pick-up) based due to natural disasters, changes in business conditions, unforeseen natural occurrences, or other situations that would make renting a van unsafe. This includes but is not limited to a renter showing up intoxicated or otherwise unable to safely operate the vehicle. In the event of a Camp Junkie initiated cancellation, a full refund will be issued.
While we will do our best to place you in the van you have reserved, the nature of renting vintage vehicles is such that from time to time we have to make a last minute substitution. All of our vans are "equal" in quality and if we are unable to provide you with the van of your choice we cannot provide any discount or refund.
34. Changes to These Terms. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
35. Miscellaneous. Camp Junkie is excited to provide travel planning assistance but can not be held responsible for making arrangements or guaranteeing the quality of our tips - things change fast. Remember, campsites and ferries book up quick - please plan ahead. Camp Junkie is not responsible for lodging, parking, camping or similar aspects of your trip.